- Are you stuck in old habits of emotional overeating?
- Have you tried and tried to get rid of old eating habits but failed?
- Do you want to develop good eating habits?
- Do you want to lose weight?
- Then you are in the right place.
I can help you by teaching you a variety of journaling skills. One of my favorites is what I put together for myself which I call the C.A.R.E.E. journaling method based on CBT (Cognitive Behavior Therapy), DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy), and ACT (Acceptance Commitment Therapy). I am not a therapist (just a layperson who finds pieces of these therapies help me).
I am on a journey to overcome emotional eating and losing my last 30 pounds. Come join me on this journey. I will share my journey and help you along the way.
I have training as a life coach and education in human service, so I have the ability to work with you and support you along your way on your new journey to move on to what you want in life.
10 Things About Me
- I am a vegetarian trying to be vegan.
- I am a crazy old cat lady.
- I love to read.
- I am obsessed with Amazon and journals.
- I love journals and planners.
- I have 5 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren.
- I love the Dollar Tree.
- I trained as a life coach.
- I took Early Childhood Education and human services in college.
- I write poetry sometimes.