There are so many methods of journaling. I suggest you journal 2 to 3 pages in the morning, free form or you can’t journal15 minutes here and there, when ever you can. It up to you and want works.
I say do ever what works for you. Try several methods. We are all different so one method does not fit all.
Starting each day writing and praying. I find it key to my peace of mind and I get started the best way. Makes my day go smoother.
- pray time with God every morning
- start a prayer of gratitude journal with in your morning pages journal.
- do morning pages everyday
- exercise to reduce stress and depression ( I need to do this more)
- relax ( deep breathing)
- work on your calling (find it by praying and brainstorming)
- help others
- work on ending a bad habit like over spending
- enjoy the moment
- simplify your life (declutter)
Grab your journal, a devotional and the bible. Read a favorite verse, meditate on it then write in your journal about it. Write what comes to mind or write a prayer.
With your journal use markers and crayons to doodle with. Just have fun. You don’t need to draw well. Just have fun. Everyone has some sort of creativity even if you do not know it.
- Take out your writers notebook and free write 2 pages.
- Then on your computer write 200 words.(try writing for your business or blog) Do this twice today.
- Do not not correct your spell or grammar till later. Just write non stop.
- If you have writers block try free writing.