Explore your values, purpose and goals. Do they fit together?
- Look at what gives you meaning and purpose in life.
- Look at want important to you.
- What do you values?
- What are you willing to do to get on with your life?
Living with stress and worry can often get in the way of living a meaningful life. Do not let yourself drift through life. Do not wait until things are better. That would be a waste. Right now, look for your values and choose your top 5.
Core Values List
Authenticity, Achievement, Adventure, Authority, Autonom
Balance, Beauty, Boldness
Compassion, Challenge, Citizenship, Community, Competency, Contribution, Creativity
Fairness, Faith, Fame, Friendship, Fun
Growth, Happiness, Honesty, Humor
Influence, Inner Harmony, Justice, Kindness, Knowledge
Leadership, Learning, Love, Loyalty, Meaningful Work
Openness, Optimism, peace, Pleasure, Poise, Popularity
Recognition, Religion, Reputation, Respect, Responsibility
Security, Self-Respect, Service, Spirituality, Stability, Success, Status
Trustworthiness, Wealth, Wisdom
- What was your troubles?
- What was you ups and downs?
- Who did you help?
- Who did you not help and why?
- If you had all the time and money what would you do for a living?
- f you had no fear and nothing holding you back what would you do for a living
- Do you know your purpose in life?
- Who do you want to be?
- Who did God create to be?
- If you knew your purpose what would it be?
- I believe we all have a purpose.
- I use prayer: Ask God to revere your life purpose to you.
- Pray and journal
- Pretend you are at your 85 birthday. Your friends and family are speaking on the highlights of your life. What would they say about you?