C. A. R. E. E. Journaling
The focus of my site is getting unstuck, one habit at a time. My main focus
is C.A.R.E.E. a journaling technique I created borrowing concepts from
CBT (Cognitive Behavior Therapy), DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy),
and ACT (Acceptance Commitment Therapy). I am not a therapist (just a
lay person who finds pieces of these therapies help me).
- Do you want to get unstuck and move on in life?
- What’s happening in your life?
- How are you feeling?
- How are you stuck in life?
- What is the one small bad habit you want to change?
- What can you accept that is true in your life today?
- It is okay, you do not have to like what is happening. But accepting what’s happening now can help you to move on.
Return to the present moment
Mindfulness is very popular now. It can reduce stress and anxiety and so much more.
End emotion Mind
We have according to DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy), we have 3 mindsets.
These are emotion mind, reason mind, and wisemind. All are normal and important at times, but for the most part we want to overlap emotion and reason mind to get wisemind.
Exploring values, and habits
- What do you really want?
- What do really do not want?
- What is important to you?
- What do you want to change
Thank you for stopping by. Please stop and look around.
Sign Up for your free C.A.R.E.E. Journal here.
Stop by my about page here to learn more about what this website is all about.
If you have a question or concern fill out the form here.
I will get back to you in 24 hours.
Check out my mission here.
Read my short post “How to Discover Your Direction in Life”.